Pixie Hollow Fansite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can discuss all the happenings in pixie hollow. Post roleplays and stories and bring your pixie dust.

3 posters

Through My Eyes

Autumn
    Autumn
    Admin
    Admin

Through My Eyes Empty Through My Eyes

Post by Autumn Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Through My Eyes Thank_10
    The fairies are:
    Autumn (Animal talent)
    Melody Brightray (Light talent)
    Charlotte Rainvale (Water talent)
    Lavender Eveningbloom (Garden talent)
    Maple Cedartwirl (Animal talent)
    Clover Cedar Cedarcloud (Tinker talent)
    Crystal Fastbreeze (Fast flying talent)
    Destiny Neversparkle (Pixie dust talent)
    Enjoy!
    Chapter 1, Autumn: The World Is an Enchanting Place
    Through my eyes, the world is an enchanting place. The fog rolling gently by, a young squirrel chattering to it’s mom, an owl hooting at night, a maple leaf swirling to the ground, and two butterflies joining together in a graceful dance are just some of the worlds natural wonders. Fairies must enjoy every moment of nature’s beauty for they never know when somebody will stop believing in you. That is why while I sat on a damp log in the middle of a forest and it was so foggy that you could not see the top of the trees and I was wearing a tank top and a short skirt so I was entirely cold, I could not of been happier. I reached down and let the moist dirt run through my fingers, loving the earthy feel. A little hummingbird named Bella sat next to me eating blueberries from my hand. I looked down to the hummingbird and chirped in bird, “We will have to wait until the fog clears. It’s so bad that we wouldn’t even know if a hawk was coming!” I pushed a strand of brown hair behind my ear. I pulled a small leaf blanket and posy pillow from my bag and told her “Maybe it will be gone after a nap, hmm?” I laid out the pillow, folded the blanket, and sat on top of the bottom of half and pulling the upper half over me. After I rested my head on my pillow Bella flew up to me and snuggled next to my head. I drifted off to a sleep full of dreams where everyone’s life was full of song and dance with no drama.

Chapter 2, Melody Brightray: You Shouldn’t Get Lost
    Through my eyes, you should not get lost. Ever. Because then you could get hurt, you cause a whole search team to go after you, and you make others be worried sick. That is why as I tramped through the damp forest I was mad at Autumn. I ranted to Charlotte Rainvale who was next to me “I mean, what was she thinking? Going into the forest like that when ALL of us knew a heavy fog was rolling in. Because of her, here we are now getting rashes and scratches trying to look for her. If only she had some common sense! A heavy wind will come and swoop my light away and then what? I’m the only light talent here and it is too foggy for me to make more light!” Charlotte looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I groaned, “I know that I worry too much! You don’t have to be rude about it!” Charlotte sighed and continued getting the fog from out affront of us. I continued on “Now my new skirt is ripped and I even had several layers of clothing! These twigs are very sharp! My hair is un-tidy, my feet are soaked, and I am getting a headache. All I want to do is go to bed or have a nice steaming cup of neverberry tea! It just is not fair, Autumn making us go out here and search for her like this! Who would think that she had so little feelings for others?” I looked down at my arm and screeched. The whole search party stopped and turned around staring at me. Charlotte sighed, “She has a small cut.” The search party whispered to each other before nodding in agreement and turning towards me again. “We need you to light some torches for us. Charlotte, clear the fog away so she can." Therefore, I lighted some torches for them. The leader spoke again, “We trust you can find you way back safely. Just uh scream if something bad happens.” I stood there my mouth gaping and one of the fairies smirked and said “You can stop gaping and go now.”

Chapter 3, Charlotte Rainvale: You Should Never Let Melody Talk... Ever
    Through my eyes... you should never let Melody talk... ever. As we walked through the swampy forest I couldn't of been more happy when she left. I split the fog some more while we marched through the forest. None of us could fly because the fog was too heavy. I heard a cracking noise and a whimpering the strongly reminded me of Bella, Autumn's hummingbird. I made a sharp turn and some fairies followed me. There was Autumn sprawled out on her back, snoring, and some drool coming out of the side of her mouth. I had to suppress my laughter as I silently walked over to Autumn and shook her, waking her up. Autumn woke up groggy eyed and wiped the drool of her mouth. She saw up and quickly pack up her stuff, feed a blueberry to Bella, and got up to follow us. We lead Autumn through the opening between the trees and then started to walk back. Finally I saw moonlight filling in and I jumped over a trunk that had two trees growing out of it. The few animal talents there lead Autumn to her home in the home tree while the rest of the fairies separated and did whatever they had to be it going back to bed, getting a midnight snack, or going to enjoy the End of Summer Sparkler after that night's party.

Chapter 4, Lavender Eveningbloom: I'd rather have roses on the table then diamonds on my neck.
    Through my eyes... I'd rather have roses on the table then diamonds on my neck. My room in the Home Tree was on a branch that during the spring had the most pretty blossoms. If you stepped into my room a pleasant aroma would surround you and it would feel as if you were strolling through a cherry blossom orchard. A garden talent had planted several exquisite miniature cherry blossom trees and my headboard of my bed was a ever-lasting cherry blossom tree molded into a splendid intertwined headboard of graceful cherry blossom petals. The rest of my furniture was arranged in the same way. Several fairies always complained to me "Why do you never leave your room?" And I would always respond "Because there is nowhere else I would be happier." The floor was soft mossy grass, the walls were a huge mural that went across the room of Springtime Orchard, and the ceiling was glass so I could gaze up at the leaves of the Home Tree and the sky above. A beautiful arching glass door lined with cherry wood lead to my garden that was on a balcony had a clear airy tarp over it protecting the garden from pest. When I walk into my garden a spurge of happiness would shot through me and I would just sit on a bench in the middle of the garden for hours watching the flowers grow and singing to them helping them grow along. I had walked into my garden and there was a petite part of the balcony that was not covered by the garden or tarp. I walked out onto the small section when I saw Maple Cedartwirl, an animal talent, wave to me. I waved back and she called "One minute! I'll fly up there in just a small tick of the sundial!"

Chapter 5, Maple Cedartwirl, A world without animals isn't a world at all
    Through my eyes a world with animals isn't a world at all. I was sitting next to a family of chestnut colored squirrels reading the little ones a bed time story. "So then the leaf painting talent slipped on a neverberry and painted the squirrel red! Everyone laughed in good cheer as autumn was near. The End." A few baby squirrels were already asleep so I pulled up a leaf blanket and slipped it over them. I kissed them each on the forehead and flew out of the little hollow. I looked down at my checklist, my eyes heavy from lack of sleep, and checked off the last to-do. I had walked out onto my balcony when I saw Lavender. I waved up to her and she waved back. Once she did I called "One minute! I'll fly up there in just a small tick of the sundial!" I flew into the home tree and rushed up the stairs. I knocked gently on the door and when Lavender let me in words spilled from my mouth "Okay, Charlotte told me when walking back to her home that according to the air that a storm is coming!" Lavender shrugged "So, we'll be safe in the home tree..." I sighed "I knew.. you wouldn't understand. Your a garden talent.. to you everything is about you. I'm worried about the animals!" Lavender grunted "Petunia, I'm no animal talent so I suggest you find someone who is and talk to them." My jaw dropped and I put my hands on my hips "Very well.. but don't expect me to help you revive your garden when the storm comes and washes it all away." Lavender gasped "You wouldn't!" I nodded and turned on my heels. I rushed down the oak spiral staircase heading towards the tearoom. The tearoom was a most exquisite room and that night there was very few voices in the kitchen for most of the baking talents were now asleep. There was only a few fairies that were out late and were drinking hot cocoa next to the fireplace, some chatting, some reading, and others just focusing on the drink in their hands. I flew over to the fireplace and sat down on a big comfy bean bag chair. I grabbed a hot cocoa on a small table in the middle of the room and placed two marshmallows in it. I leaned back on the bean bag chair and as I sipped the hot cocoa soon my eyes closed and I drifted off to a steady sleep.

Last edited by Autumn on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Lauren
    Lauren
    Admin
    Admin

Through My Eyes Empty Re: Through My Eyes

Post by Lauren Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Yaaaaay! You posted it!
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post by Twilight Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:04 pm

Oh Autumn, what a wonderful story. You are too talented. I love all of the fairies prespectives.
    Autumn
    Autumn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Autumn Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Aw thank you so much Twilight I will be posing the next chapter soon on both forums!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 am