Pixie Hollow Fansite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can discuss all the happenings in pixie hollow. Post roleplays and stories and bring your pixie dust.

3 posters

roleplay...

skyler.
    skyler.
    Gfx Designer
    Gfx Designer

roleplay... Empty roleplay...

Post by skyler. Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:11 pm

it's not ready yet, but i do have a question.
    would anyone be interested in doing a roleplay w/ me and some friends? it's gonna be an urban fantasy, and the main cities are jacksonville florida, charlotte north carolina, new york city, london, and sydney australia, but you can go anywhere. you can be a shapeshifter, a werewolf, a vampire, a elementelist, a warlock, a shadowhunter, a faerie, or an elf.

also, there are talking animals. but not all of them talk. that way, every time you walk down the street the cats arent all like "hey dude, hows it hangin?"
    Lauren
    Lauren
    Admin
    Admin

roleplay... Empty Re: roleplay...

Post by Lauren Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Well, you already know my answer! Yes! And I'm pretty sure you already know what I wanna be....A Faerie! Just lemmi know when you guys finally get it up and going! It's been a while since you first mentioned it!
    Autumn
    Autumn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Autumn Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:52 am

Ill be a vampire Smile So yes Ill join IDK where I'll live either New York, London, or Charlotte, North Carolina Smile
    skyler.
    skyler.
    Gfx Designer
    Gfx Designer

Post by skyler. Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:28 pm

@lauren - yeah haha, me and liz got it somewhat started last night. the forums are up we just need to get them ready and stuff.

@autumn - you don't have to live anywhere, a lot of the characters will probably hop around through portals. :3 a lot of our ideas are pulled from a book series called the mortal instruments.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content